Some of our key principles are outlined below:
- Developing a workforce with mutual respect, freedom from bullying, harassment and
- Respecting the rights of individuals and customs.
- Recruiting and promoting in accordance with our Equal Opportunities Policy.
- Ensuring suitable training is provided to maximise potential.
- Respecting privacy in line with The Data Protection Act.
- Complying with the Working Time Directive.
- Developing strong relationships with suppliers, stakeholders and customers based on mutual
understanding and respect.
- Complying with the Bribery Act of 2010.
- Creating and maintaining a healthy working environment in line with OHSAS standard 18001:2007.
- Commitment to continuous improvement in the management of environmental impacts.
- Certification (UKAS) to the IS014001:2004 standard.
- Maintaining a comprehensive Quality, Hygiene, Product Safety and Technical Policy.